Pisa International Cargo Village accommodates the Airport Territorial Operative Department of Pisa Customs. The presence of a custom house allows a faster fulfilment of all customs clearance operations concerning freight movements from and to other countries.
Cargo Services: Monday - Thursday.: 8:00 a.m./ 6:00 p.m.- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. / 2:00 p.m.
Pisa Airport Cargo Village, inside SAT
bonded store area, accommodates also the Livorno-Pisa Border Inspection Post - Veterinary office reporting to the Ministry of Health - with functions in the area of veterinary inspection of animal origin products (HC and NHC) and feed for animal consumption, arriving from Non EU-Countries and directed to the EU Market or in transit through Non EU-Countries, in compliance with Italian and European Regulations.
The Veterinary Doctors and Health Technician of Ministry of Health operating in the B.I.P. under European Union authorization are allowed to make veterinary controls, as indicated on the procedures of the EU regulations, on foodstuff and other products of animal origin coming from extra-European countries..
The B.I.P. staff controls travel documents, sample goods in arrival and issues the Crossing Border Permission (DVCE = Documento Veterinario Comune di Entrata) to ensure the certification for free entrance in EU territory or in other customs destinations in compliance with EU import conditions.
Pisa Airport B.I.P. authorizes the following freights:
• ANIMAL ORIGIN PRODUCTS: HC - Human Consumption products, NHC - Non Human Consumption
• VEGETABLE ORIGIN PRODUCTS for animal consumption
Pisa Airport B.I.P. area has:
- an inspection room dedicated to health controls, sample goods and HC product storage at various temperatures
- an inspection room dedicated to veterinary exam, sample goods and NHC products or feed storage at various temperatures
- an office to handle B.I.P. activities and issue the health certifications as per Italian and EU regulations.
At the present time Pisa Airport B.I.P. Office is opened only upon request by cargo operators.
To ask for inspection please contact the Livorno Department by phone, fax, e-mail.
Monday – Friday, from 8.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.;
on Saturday from 8.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.